Army Day 2018


My Father takes care of my country,
does not care whichever be the boundary.
Working for months together,
he never bothers of weather.
Mom takes care of the rest family,
both play their roles coordinating and perfectly.
My best time has been enjoying vacations with him,
he was the first to teach me "do not discriminate hindu and muslim".
I respect my parents for their faith towards nation,
this all can happen only if it comes by passion.
 

                                                                        -Shreya K.

Comments

  1. Jai Hind.....
    Jai Bharat.....
    God Bless You........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY ENVIRONMENT DAY