Achieve It...

I plan many things,
achieve nothing.
I prepare very well,
but my confidence kill me there.
When I suffer I decide to fight,
but fail again just due to my fright.
Then at last look back,
just to find where I lack.
Getting totally confused,
I leave everything thinking...its of no use.
Still targets remain unchanged,
as career is something where everyone is engaged.
Finally I manage to achieve it however possible,
but satisfaction can not be achieved as I know I am more capable.
 

                                                                        -Shreya K.

Comments

  1. when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true but still it all depends on our own efforts...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY ENVIRONMENT DAY