Roles in Life

Being a daughter has been the first role of my life,
my mom was the happiest as she had become a mom rather than just a wife.
I was also a grand-daughter and also a cousin,
also can't forget to be an Indian citizen.
I was the only princess they had,
so the share of happiness ended till getting mad.
Just four years after I got some responsibility,
now I was a sister of younger one so I had to show my capability.
For every moment their has been two shares,
mom & dad cared for both princesses.
We fought for every toy,
also I used to tease her you look more like a boy.
Mother used to scold both of us for every fight,
but however we fight, always used to sleep besides each other at night.
Still I continue with these roles,
but never forget the role of friendship is also important.
I have tried being a good friend,
also a good student from teacher's end.
Still I wish to be a good wife,
and starting with it I have hundred more roles to play in life.

                                                            -Shreya K. 

Comments

  1. Our role as a member of a family has special place in our heart and memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful.....
    nice poem...
    god has given you spectacular treasure of words....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY ENVIRONMENT DAY