Social v/s Practical Life

It isn't necessary to be happy practically,
even if I show it socially.
I am happy for my country's win,
but the social post never expressed my personal tensions and wills.
I am sad for the rising educational problems,
but at the same time I am happy win the match tickets in one of the best auditoriums.
World of science divided me,
Socially and practically I react differently.
Handling dual emotions isn't easy,
rather it's who have made it complicated and messy.
Socially one sheds tears for an unknown,
practically feelings aren't present even for your known.
Socially likes,comments are preferred more,
more than parent's lovely hug.
Feelings are sold out socially,
has the world become so dual minded and is fed up to live practically?
 --Shreya K.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog